The Milestones Institute
Topics: Business Growth / Leadership / Life Balance
David Woodward, founder of The Milestones Institute, delivers educational and motivational programs focused on improving personal, professional and organizational results. With 27 years of business, leadership, management and sales experience David helps you "connect the dots" like few others. David's programs are highly interactive, tailored to your group and designed to impact at least four levels:
- Educate and Inform: with his unique models and perspectives
- Entertain with his energy and enthusiasm
- Motivate so that each participant leaves with actions steps to get more of what they want.
- Everyone Has Fun!!!
David's speaking and consulting experience include programs and presentations at a variety of levels and audiences.
- Private Sector: The World Bank, Comcast Cable, OnSite Technologies, Business Support Training U.S. Dept. of Commerce
- Public Sector: National Institutes of Health, United States Postal Service, Northern Va. Community College, Montgomery County College
- Associations: National Foundation of Women Legislators, Eco-Stewards Alliance, Society of Government Meeting Professionals
He's looking forward to adding you to his list of satisfied customers.
Visit his web site for more details.
Fee Range: $1,500-2,500
VA, DC, MD - My bags area packed, let's talk about it.
“The Who-Do Balancing Act”
Putting you on your list of things to do.
Let David show you how in just 10 minutes a day, you can get the same results as his 3-year sabbatical.
"The Who-Do Balancing Act" is a highly interactive workshop, where everyone is part of the fun and we make sure that you get put on your "List of things to do."
In this program everyone gets to:
- Redefine Fun!
- Answer the Big Question, What do you want?
- Make the, "Who you are" versus What you do" distinction
- Get a new Balance perspective
- Redefine Power
- Determine your "Power Pill Formula" ingredients
- Action steps you can take to create more of the Balance you want.
- A bottle of The Power Pill Formula, Power Pills.
The Seven 'C's of Organizational Growth
In challenging times, it's performance that counts. Whether your group is in Leadership, Sales, Management, Distribution, Customer Service or Support or accounting, improving performance is worth the investment. The Seven C's is a hands-on program that offers simple, easy and effective approaches your organization or team members can implement now!!!
What attendee's will leave with:
- A bigger picture approach
- A clear distinction between managing and coaching
- The four practices to improve performance
- The primary communication "power skill"
- The Keys to building Trust
- The keys to coaching performance
- How to put the "heart" back in the business and gain a competitive edge.
- The ultimate question regarding your customers.
- Their own Power Pill Formula ingredients and action steps
Improving Cross-Functional Communication
With technology moving business at an ever-faster rate, improving communication at all levels is vital to organizational leadership, teamwork and growth.
With David's "connect the dots" approach to leadership and management the "3-D Impact" workshop is designed to:
- Encourage Impact/Big picture thinking
- Help neutralize "silo" and "bunker" thinking
- Identify issues and obstacles to cross-functional communication
- Apply the 3-D Impact approach
- Develop solutions and action items to improve impact thinking and cross-functional Communication
Note: This program is designed as a half-day workshop or full day program depending on the goals of the client.